Cornwall Innovation Club Launches New Membership
The Cornwall Innovation Club, brought to you by Acceleration Through Innovation and the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, has been running for a year now. Across the last 12 months we have welcomed over 200 pioneering businesses at our quarterly breakfast clubs (which will be bi-monthly in 2019) – and to celebrate, we’re launching a new Cornwall Innovation Club Membership package.
For those of you that don’t already know, the Cornwall Innovation Club was formed for those businesses that want to develop and nurture an innovative culture within their business, and recognise that continuous innovation is the key to sustainable growth and profitability.
As Kim Conchie, CEO of the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, said at our last breakfast event: “Anything you can do to keep your own boat rocking will be crucial in these uncertain times… It’s programs like this which spread the word of innovation so that Cornwall can really prosper”.
The club will now facilitate bi-monthly networking breakfasts which feature inspirational guest speakers in a wide variety of industry sectors. It’s also an opportunity to mix with other influential business leaders within the County.
“It’s great to see loads of other likeminded businesses with innovation in mind and out-the-box thinking”, John Chapple, Marketing & Communications Manager at Paragon Customer Communications.
So why not join the club? Read on to find out more about what the Cornwall Innovation Club has to offer your business.
What’s included in the Cornwall Innovation Club Membership?
Cornwall Innovation Club Members receive the following benefits:
- Invites to attend our bi-monthly breakfast clubs
- Networking opportunities to meet and share knowledge with other innovative businesses in Cornwall
- Cornwall Innovation Club membership logo for your website
- Quarterly newsletter with the latest innovation updates and event information
- First release tickets to ATI’s ‘Innovation for Business… Making Change for Tomorrow’ event*
- Opportunity to book a fully funded Innovation Audit with a trained Innovation Expert
- 10% discount off Cornwall Chamber of Commerce membership (after signing-up, please contact Nicci Dunning, Memberships Manager at Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, on email@example.com)
- Free entry into the 2019 Cornwall Innovation Club Awards
How to become a Cornwall Innovation Club Member?
To sign up, simply click here and complete our online registration form to begin receiving the benefits above. Membership is free to all SME businesses registered within Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
What did I miss at the last Cornwall Innovation Club?
John Chapple, Marketing and Communications Manager from Paragon Customer Communications and Kim Conchie, CEO of Cornwall Chamber of Commerce spoke at our last event. Click here to read our blog.
What can I look forward to at the next Cornwall Innovation Club?
Our first 2019 Cornwall Innovation Club event with cover Market Research and Innovation, led by guest speaker Robert Rush of PFA Research. Click here to find out more and book your place.