Register for the ‘How to use virtual assistance to interact with your customers?’ webinar
Join Acceleration Through Innovation 2 (ATI2) for the first webinar of the Innovation Surgery series.
Register for an interactive webinar where you’ll be able to:
– Listen and learn about future proofing your business
– Upskill yourself and your team on increasing productivity and efficiency within your business
– Take part in a Q&A with industry experts
– Sign up for more bespoke workshops for your business with the industry experts
The interactive webinar will offer you generation insight, assist with your customer engagement and accelerate your business to increase profitability.
We will be welcoming two guest speakers and industry experts:
Founder & CEO of Hi9, a Cornish AI tech business, has over 20 years of experience in technology and has dealt with clients across multiple sectors including travel, hospitality, working with major banks including UBS & JP Morgan, plus contributing to research projects with top universities such as Plymouth & Kings College London.
Hi9 was developed from a Google Launchpad project & Wo still has close links with some of their leading engineers. Currently he is offering a range of workshops & webinars that showcase his knowledge & skills in emerging technologies. One area that Wo specialises in, is creating voice user interfaces with smart speakers & chatbots, such as an Amazon Alexa or Google Home Hubs, to enhance & broaden business opportunities.
Greg Welch is Managing Director of Gendall, a creative consultancy based in Falmouth that specialises in helping brands achieve personality at scale through strategy, design and innovative experiences. He has a proven track record of leading digital transformation programmes with FTSE 100 companies and is passionate about helping businesses realise new value for their customers through emerging technologies.
Greg is co-founder of Chatter Voice Labs, which is reimagining the ways in which guests find, book and enjoy their perfect holiday using voice technology and digital assistants.
Greg can help Travel / Tourism / Hospitality businesses by:
- Innovating across the guest journey, using voice technology/digital assistants to make more meaningful connections and strengthen loyalty, before, during and after a stay.
- Take operational pressures off your team by using digital assistants to automate time intensive tasks
- Support with brand and marketing activities to weave your brand contextually into the guest experience
- We are offering 3 businesses a free workshop and marketing plan to help bounce back to business
The conversation will be facilitated by Hazel Parsons
Hazel is a well-known as a super-connector for the South West of England. Her eponymous award-winning consultancy provides wedding businesses, venues and suppliers, with targeted marketing, sales, management, consultancy & events.
Having worked within the hospitality sector for the last 22 years, Hazel has worked with some of the most prestigious hotels, country house estates and wedding venues in the South West, including projects for St.Ives Harbour Hotel, the Carbis Bay Estate, Launcells Barton, Trenderway Weddings, Ocean Studios, Pengenna Manor, Cosawes Barton and St.Aubyns Estates.